You are here
Terms and Conditions
By your acceptance of the following agreement you are agreeing to the fact that you understand that Happi days centre is a social environment for your dogs. You are therefore agreeing that the typical incidents that can happen between dogs in a public place can also take place here.
- In this agreement 'dog' is also taken to mean a bitch and more than one dog.
- The term 'I' refers to the owner of the dog accepting this agreement.
- Happi Days Staff will take great care to enrol only friendly dogs, supervising play, analysing friendships and separating any dogs that do not get on. I agree that my dog is allowed to play with other dogs, which will always run a risk of scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, etc. I understand and agree that I am responsible for any harm caused by my dog while my dog is attending Happi Days, or is using any other services provided by Happi Days. I am also responsible for the medical treatment of any injuries that my dog receives while at the centre. I agree to pay all costs for the dog that may arise as a result of the injury or illness, including veterinarian care and costs. I shall pay such costs as a reimbursement immediately upon pick-up of the dog or when the services have been completed.
- I further understand and agree in admitting my dog that Happi Days has relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or undue threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog. I further agree to notify Happi Days of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of my dog that has potential to cause harm to any other pet or individual.
- I also understand and agree that Happi Days current Policies and Procedures are adequate for the care of my dog. These Policies and Procedures are available for Owners viewing in the Office/Reception.
- I agree that any behavioural or health problems that develop with my dog will be treated as deemed best by the staff at Happi Days, in their sole discretion, and that I will assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved. I authorise Happi Days to obtain medical records and/or treatments for my dog in the event of injury or illness from my veterinarian in the case of an emergency. By accepting this agreement I further direct said veterinarian to provide such records upon request.
- For the safety of all our canine customers Happi days staff will make all owners aware of their role in preventing infectious diseases, keeping evidence of this for vet inspection at any time. I therefore understand that proof will be required that my dog has current vaccination against (we cannot accept any lea way past the written due date on the vaccination card):
- Canine Distemper
- Infectious Canine Hepatitis (Canine Adenovirus)
- Leptospirosis (L. canicola and L. icterohaemorrhagiae)
- Canine Parvovirus
- 'Kennel Cough' (Bordetella bronchiseptica)
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that these vaccinations/titre tests are kept up to date with Happi days. I understand that if my dogs details are not up to date at Happi days then my dog will not be permitted to attend crèche until paperwork is provided (if in doubt bring your cards in your car each visit in case). Titre tests, instead of follow up vaccinations, will be accepted as evidence of the dogs immunity to disease, although the centre cannot accept homeopathic remedies or vaccinations. I agree that I will not hold Happi Days responsible if my dog contracts Kennel Cough as I understand that the centre is a social environment.
- Happi Days cannot accept any dog arriving at the facility with fleas and/or other parasites and if subsequently found will separate from other dogs and return the dog into the owners care as soon as possible. It is the owners responsibility to ensure that the dog is free from fleas and parasites at all times. Any dogs showing signs of illness, disease, worms or fleas will be isolated at the local veterinary clinic in Rendlesham where I will collect my dog at the earliest opportunity.
- For the safety and comfort of my own dog and others I further agree to promptly notify Happi Days of any signs of disease or ill health observed and any suspected pregnancy. If any contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable disease is suspected, or if my bitch is in season, I will not be allowed to bring my dog to Happi Days until the condition is resolved. Resolution is determined by Happi Days with veterinary advice where necessary. Dogs with injuries may or may not be accepted at Happi Days staff discretion, although full medical requirements must be provided.
- I allow my dog to be photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising without prior approval by me. All such photographs, etc. are the property of Happi Days.
- I further understand that my dog has supervised access to a fenced area outside and to walks outside the Business Park. Although every effort has been made to ensure that it is secure, and every reasonable effort will be made to promptly recover any lost dog, I agree to assume full liability if my dog escapes. I will notify Happi days if there is any history of my dog escaping six foot fenced areas.
- At Happi Days discretion last minute cancellations, no shows and late pick-ups will incur extra charges.
- I understand that Happi days is open from 7:00 until 6:00. Please let Happi days know if you are running late and send someone in your absence to pick up.
- Happi Days will not accept your dogs own toys on site to prevent possessive behaviour. Dogs own bedding only for those that are staying for a holiday. Happi Days is not responsible for any destroyed leads, collars, or any other item left with the dog.
- Please make sure that your dog has eaten at least 2 hours before arrival at Happi Days so he/she has time to digest his/her food before all the excitement. Bloat is very dangerous and therefore we would ask you to adhere to this requirement to ensure this is prevented.
- I understand that my obligations under the control of dogs order 1992 states that my dog(s) must wear a collar and an identity tag in a public place. The identity tag must show the name and address of the owner. Your dog must still wear an identity tag even if it is micro chipped. I also agree to buy a Happi Days dog tag that my dog will wear on each visit to the centre.
- Although bitches can remain entire, all male dogs MUST be castrated after 8 months old unless specifically agreed with Happi Days Management. I cannot bring my bitch in when she is in season.
- I agree to bring my dog into crèche on a lead and if I wish to leave the lead at Happi days I will label it with my dogs name.
- If I wish to bring food in for my dog it will be in a plastic bag with my dogs name on, enough for the right number of portions only.
- I further understand and agree that each and every of the foregoing provisions in paragraphs 1-19 above shall be in force and effect and shall apply to each and every occasion on which I deposit my dog with Happi Days; and that this agreement shall remain in full force and effect as between the parties until and unless otherwise cancelled or superseded by writing signed by the parties.
I certify that I have read and understand the terms and conditions set forth and accept all terms, conditions, and statements of this agreement.